BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Spent about thirty minutes learning and charting Andrew Peterson's Labor of Love for a Christmas performance. What an unbelievable song. The more I listen to this record, the more I love it. This could be one of my top five records of all time. It's that good.

Seriously, guys. If you read this blog, you should go out and buy Andrew Peterson's album Behold the Lamb of God. It will not disappoint.

Here are my top five records of all time.

5. Allison Krause and Union Station - So Long, So Wrong
The best acoustic guitar tone recorded on disc to date.
4. U2 - The Joshua Tree
My awakening - realizing that, in fact, The Edge was what I had been looking for.
3. Paul Baloche - God of Wonders
Most creative worship songs Integrity's ever put out.
2. Andrew Peterson - Behold the Lamb of God
Inspires me to worship like nothing I've ever heard.
1. Steven Curtis Chapman - For The Sake of the Call
This record made me want to be a songwriter.

So, what's your five?

2 comments:

Romack said...

Good list, need to here that Andrew Peterson record. The Joushua Tree is definately a good one!

Robert Conn said...

5) Steven Curtis Chapman "All About Love" (quality time with the wife)

4) Norah Jones "Come Away With Me" (lets me relax)

3) Rich Mullins "A Liturgy, A Legacy & A Ragamuffin Band" (just good writing)

2) Eagles "Hotel California" (sorry, it's true)

1) James Taylor "Greatest Hits" (when my current cd quits playing...I'll go buy another one!)