BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Although I don't have a lot of free time, I have been especially glad to spend some time on songwriting the past few days. I have a song I wrote a few months ago called "You Gave Sight" that I just did an acoustic/vocal demo on. It's a really simple recording of a really simple song. I've done the song in worship some, but it's never gone over that well. However, I LOVE singing it. It sounds really good in E 'cause I can wail on it, but I've dropped it down to D for congregational reasons.

Hopefully, I can link you all to an mp3 soon and you can tell me what you think.

There are some other songs in the works, many with promise unfulfilled. Can't wait to finish them and pass them around!

1 comments:

Robert Conn said...

I wanna hear some Christmas tunes from ya buddy!