BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Get Lost

As many of you know, I am a die-hard fan of Lost. Now, other than a couple of people that I work with and Blake Stewart, I don't know that many people who are into the show.
I attempted to go the official web forum last year for the show to see some of the theories, but there's like, a billion people posting every five seconds.

To tell the truth, I'm also into Prison Break, Threshold, and 24 (when it comes back on.) I also like Alias, but who doesn't? It's Jennifer Garner, dude.

Anyway, what do you say we use Todd's little blog for some talk about Lost? Let's talk about last night...

  • Does Desmond recognize Jack?
  • Have a friend who tivo'd the show and says the "S" shaped logo was on the shark's tale. Anybody see that?
  • Does Lock have any idea what's going on?
  • Other questions/answers?

1 comments:

Robert Conn said...

Lost? I think I saw about 5 minutes of that one time....