BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 14, 2006



Many thanks to Angela Janisch for coming through as the tie breaker. Cool Ranch made a strong run early in the survey, but in the end Nacho Cheese took the title, as I fully expected. I'd like to thank each and every one of you - Clay Walker, Robert Conn, Jonathan Martin, Susie Moore, Blake Stewart, Daniel Rowe, Justin Romack, Justin Jinkins and Angela Janisch for their involvement.

As you may know, there are a great many people who view this blog. The absence of some of these individuals has been very upsetting to me and I fear it will be a long time before I can forgive their ignorance of my paltry request.

But for the rest of you - THANKS! I encourage you to stay tuned because I have some additional survey questions with regard to this amazing brand of tortilla chips. Who knows when we'll open a big bag of votes again?

Snack well.

1 comments:

Ffdskl Edhchgerg said...

Hmmm... you listed nine people but you had 10 votes. Way to make a guy feel left out Todd...

Whateva