BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 26, 2005

2/26/05 8:10pm

Pretty good for a Saturday. Went to bed at 2am working on this blog stuff then Jonah woke up super early. We all went to price bicycles at Academy, met my parents for lunch then stopped by Krist's parents. Kristen's mom brought out last year's plastic Easter eggs, which Jonah loved. Inside we found a small green toy fish that Jonah had apparently missed last year.
We get home and Jonah's got this fish in a plastic egg and will not let it go. We finally get him to sleep and he wakes about five minutes later, completely refreshed. I think it had something to do with that stupid fish.

On the songwriting stuff, Forrest will let his songwriting professor at Belmont hear our new version of "Fast as Fast." We adapted some lines in the first verse and chorus and wrote a new second verse. The last 2 lines of the second verse just aren't happening, so Forrest plans on just letting the guy look at ever 2 line option we've got.

I'm excited about worship tomorrow. We're doing a really cool music bed for the opening scripture. It might sound silly, but it sounds like something Baloche would do. (Can't wrong there, can I?) We worked w/ a metronome at practice on Thursday. It was good. Of course, I discovered that my timing isn't perfect after all. Wasn't much of a discovery - I just hate making mistakes in front of the whole team. They're supposed to think I practically perfect in every way.

worshipnotes.org is going good. We're a little behind schedule for March, but I think it's going to be a good issue. I've got some interesting ideas for the next couple of months, so I hope to keep things fresh for our readers. I haven't really had much interest on the worship stuff I've been putting out there. I had kinda' hoped that somebody might find something useful. Oh well, as a friend once said,

"Obedience is the key."

0 comments: