BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Encouragement Email


I recently sent out a free mp3 to all my friends to encourage them and to let them know they're SUPER SPECIAL.
I had so many great responses that I've decided to regularly send out "Encouragement Emails."
If you'd like to be added to our "Encouragement Email E-Newsletter," simply comment below or email toddwrightband@gmail.com and I'll make sure you receive our next installment.

And, if you weren't in our ALPHA test phase, click HERE to listen to it.

Please note...commenting/emailing via this blog is the only way to be included in the group. Individuals involved in the initial program are not already built in.
Sorry.
Rules are rules.

8 comments:

Tom McKeand said...

I could always use some encouragement.

chrismaroon said...

BRING IT ON, BABY!!!!!!!

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

I would like to be included. Who couldn't use a little encouragement? Thanks.

Artie said...

When I heard this on @Drun's twitter feed.. I was so amazed..now offering this service to the masses is just awesome!

Todd Wright said...

Does that mean you want to be in the group, Arthur?

Romack said...

Genius, just genius.

I want on that list.

Artie said...

Yes I will say it..I want in..How can I pass up an opportunity for an uplifting talk?? This is awesome!!

david said...

Dear Mr. Wright,
I am writing to request placement on your encouragement list.

Sincerely,

David Runnels