BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

How The Deal Went Down, Video Version

Here's the video my buddy Rob did for last weekend's Overflow Weekend. If you watch it all the way through, you'll hear to oh-so-nice-country-pop-stylings-of-You-Gave-Sight-courtesy-of-producer-Mr.-Ross-King.

Not only was a great weekend, but the design quality of this thing was fantastic. From logo design to the highlight video, Robert's creative touch is totally spot-on. I hope you enjoy watching this as much as I did.

4 comments:

Jinx said...

The big bald dude in the green shirt...that's a shirt.woot t-shirt. Yeah, I'm a nerd.

Kaity said...

hey yall did amazing this weekend! by the way i love your cd. so far my favorite is Let It Be.

Romack said...

Adam and I listened to that one on the way home and I think it gets better and better each time you listen to it. Favorites so far, "You Gave Sight" and "Let it Be".

rk said...

Todd, i love the record too. it's so awesome.

oh wait, i don't have one yet. don't mind me. i just produced it.

so the moral of the story is, how about less movie-attending and blog-writing, and more MAILING.