BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

How The Deal Went Down, Part I-B, Primary Section

SUNDAY
After a very late night, Krist was kind enough to let me sleep in. I woke up around 8 and started getting ready.

In mid-dressing, Jonah had a major meltdown caused by intense exhaustion. That slowed us down a bit.

I finally made it over to the sanctuary a little before 10 to meet up with the band. We didn't rehearse much, just talked through the set a bit and got ready to do our thing.

We played How Great Thou Art (Baloche style,) which went over well, then Open The Eyes of My Heart, You Gave Sight and O For A Thousand Tongues. We took a break and then came back with Align.

After the service, Rob took us all to eat at a place called "Good Eats." We came back to the church, loaded up the band gear and Kyle, Adam and Romack all headed home. We lounged at the house for a bit before heading back to the Sunday night youth service for testimonies and the highlight video.

Came home, put the kiddos to bed and then hung out. I think it was the first night the Conns and the Wrights all got to hang together. We ate some Cracker Barrell - I washed my mine down with a nice Stewart's Orange N' Cream.

Robert spent the evening making me lust after his Mac and convincing me to join the iGoogle revolution.

We stayed up late talking, then went to bed.

0 comments: