BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

EMERGENCY UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

This showed up in my inbox today from the good folks at Worship Leader Magazine, the biggest waste of money I've ever spent.

Oh no! Your subscription to Worship Leader's Song DISCovery has expired! In addition to no longer receiving Worship Leader magazine and theSong DISCovery CDs, your subscriber-only content in the SD Community has also been deactivated.

You will still have your SD Community profile, friends, blogs, songs, etc., but you have lost access to both the current subscriber-only content and the great things yet to come. So please make sure to renew your subscription by calling our subscription line at 888-881-5861.

John Faries
Production Manager

Worship Leader & Song DISCovery

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice new look...
I hate to say it, but I am with you...I didnt renew this year either...
Im gonna go with worship musician mag and collide