BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 09, 2007

How To Be Cool, Step 1

I'm beginning to formulate some theories as I travel from place to place leading worship for students. I hope to chronicle my observations in a segment I'm calling How To Be Cool.

Step 1 - Look Like You're Cold
I'm fairly confident that this is the perfect first step to embracing power of trend. I'm also convinced that the "inner cold" should be enacted regardless of any actual temperature. Examples:
1. Hoodies
2. Scarves
3. Jackets covering mutliple layers of other clothing

4. All manner of winter head coverings

Perhaps it started out in groups of tiny hipster boys with waifish figures and a wardrobe budget...I'm not sure. But the fact remains that layering your clothing is a great start to being cool. Or at least current.



4 comments:

Jeff said...

North Face Jacket.

Robert Conn said...

When will the TWB hoodie be available?

Todd Wright said...

don't test me...

david said...

Todd you're being coy...
I've posted the hoodie here: