BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday With Clay (A Tale Of Robbery)

Every Tuesday morning, I have breakfast with Clay Walker, my good friend. On the way to breakfast this morning, I saw a guy doing some work on the side of the road and the individual was wearing a Bluetooth headset. I thought to myself...I'm going to blog about this. And I fashioned it in my head. My imagined blog would feature a picture of a guy with a headset read:

Is it just me or do we all automatically hate this guy?

An hour later, Clay and I are in our local Chick-Fil-A and I see a guy with a Bluetooth headset come in. Clay isn't facing the door, so I start saying, "I have this blog idea." But, before I can tell him, Clay sees the guy. Clay then exclaims, "I'm gonna' blog about this."

I say, "No, man, that's what I was telling you..." and I share what I wanted my blog was going to say. Clay didn't seem to be listening and kept saying "I'm gonna' blog this - I'm gonna' blog this - I'm gonna' blog this," so as a courtesy, I told him to blog his idea.

Imagine my surprise when I saw this:
www.claytonwalker.blogspot.com.

Now, we all make jokes about Clay stealing materials and he's always so quick to defend himself. Well, not today. I humbly ask each and every one of you to go Clay's blog and post this comment word-for-word.

"You stole this blog from Todd, and that is not cool."

Help me show this man for what he is.

3 comments:

Johnny! said...

I can't. I'm getting a call and I don't have both hands free.

Jeff said...

Done.

Anonymous said...

i don't understand, you told him to do it - then he did it -

I'm with Clay on this one...