BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Revival, Day Two

Chris and I headed out of Lufkin a little before 6. Revival started at 7, so we sped just a little so we could have some time to make a few notes before playing. Again, my projection stuff wasn't ready yet, so I had to speedily do some Powerpoint magic before we started. (Yes, I take a "master" Powerpoint file to these things; it's just that my master doesn't usually contain an abundance of hymns.)

I was a bit nervous...our first night went well, but you never know if the energy level will continue. Here's what we played:
---------------------------------------------------

I'll Fly Away
Stir Up A Hunger
How Great Thou Art
You Deserve The Glory
I Have Decided

---------------------------------------------------

They were all up in I'll Fly Away and seemed to remember Stir Up A Hunger. I changed up How Great Thou Art a bit, but I think it came off okay. I don't know if they actually knew You Deserve The Glory, but it went pretty well. I Have Decided was really nice - folks weren't singing along that much - it was such a prayerful time, Chris and I just played over them. It was really powerful.

0 comments: