BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 14, 2007

rubbin the funk

I know i've already posted about my sessions with Ross King (who, by the way, is basically the greatest producer in the world, and my personal idol; i mean, i have a serious guy-crush on this giant of creativity and coolness), but i just wanted to write in and say a little more about how the singing time went.

Basically, Ross re-wrote all of my songs to be way cooler and more gooder than they were. He's such and artisticulate writer (and quite the acoustical guitar player also, but that's another story for another blog). He seriously, seriously rubbed the funk on my lame tunes. And then, when i sang them, in their newer, way more gooder ways, I too, rubbed the funk on 'em.

I guess you could say that we were rubbin' the funk on em. holy moley i love that phrase. it rolls off the tongue like a super sweet United Live lyric.

oh, also, check out ross king's blog, where i commented, tried to be funny, and then forgot that i never logged out of blogger when i used his laptop the other day. what an idiot i am! thank goodness ross isn't the kind of guy to take advantage of my rudeness and stupidity.

Finally, have i mentioned that i have a guy-crush?

6 comments:

Johnny! said...

Great. Now you're rubbin' it, too.

((shudder))

thad said...

Best post ever.

Todd Wright said...

Ross King hacked by blog. Who woulda' thunk it?

blake stewart said...

no one wants to hear about your gross man love.

rk said...

"don't mess with todd."

Johnny! said...

Oh. I get it.