BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Next On The Chopping Block - CHRISTIAN RADIO!



This is Brian Littrell. He used to sing for the Backstreet Boys and now he's a solo artist in the Christian music industry. I don't know much about him - he sings very well, and, from everything I've seen, seems to be a pretty devout dude.

The only problem is this - his new songs sound like a straight-up love songs.

Think somebody dug into the Backstreet Boys demo pile to stock this new album? Huh?

4 comments:

Johnny! said...

Are they worship songs or songs about his girl?

Todd Wright said...

I can't tell. I think they're love songs to Jesus.

Ffdskl Edhchgerg said...

if he is just snagging old BSB songs he might get away with the "deeper meaning" approach. "Yeah it was a song about a girl, but it's ALSO about my love for Jesus". Song of Solomon anyone?

Johnny! said...

'Specially since most people think Jesus loves them in the way that they love their girl.