BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Communal Script

Here's what I'm going to do - I'm going to begin some sort of scripted dialogue. I'll stop at a particular point in the script and you will all submit your ideas. I'll pick one, add it to the mix, then re-post further down the road.

Who knows what can happen? Here we go.

LIBRARY
a script by Todd Wright and Thousands of Other Bloggers


Scene 1
(A woman is seated at desk in a large library. She is leafing through a large reference book. Scattered around the room are college students, a few teenagers and one other adult man. The man walks over.)


MAN
Were you followed?

WOMAN
I don't think so.

(Man sits down and sticks out his hand.)

MAN
I'm Adam. Are you Eve?

WOMAN
I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about...

MAN
Cut the chit-chat, lady. You and I both know there's not a lot time to waste. Gabriel said you'd have it. If something's gone wrong or you're opting out, that's fine.
Just tell me so I can let Gabriel know and we can pursue the other option.

WOMAN
(Loses the look of shock and leans closer.)
You tell Gabriel that nothing's wrong and I haven't opted out.

MAN
Hey, nobody talks to me that way, okay? You think you earned the right to be here?

WOMAN
I don't think I've earned anything, "Adam," but I also don't think it makes much difference. The way I see it, I'm holding all the cards here. Get Gabriel on the phone.

("Adam" pulls cell phone from jacket and dials. Miles away, Gabriel's phone rings.)

NOW, YOUR TURN! WRITE IT!

2 comments:

blake stewart said...

Oh god...

Robert Conn said...

I'd like to submit my respose as anything Lance Burch writes.