BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Why I Link, Part 1

I thought it might be beneficial to create a few posts describing why I have the links you see at the bottom right of this page. I don't know if you're aware of this, but there is a movement within the blog world now to completely eliminate the idea of links. Not here, my friends.



So, let the love begin. Here's why I link:

My Wife
On one-level, this is a no-brainer. You're just supposed to link your wife's blog. However, that's not the main reason I want you to read her blog. The simple truth is that Kristen's writing is the funniest thing I've ever read. Like I've said before, even when she's recounting events at which I was present, I still end up laughing at them.

My Son
Jonah's blog has actually been a bit more active lately. He's not really writing much, but if you like a photo-diary of what life is like for a 5-yeard old, then his is the site for you!

worshipnotes
Yeah, I know, worshipnotes isn't the same as it used to be. But I still enjoy flying over there every once in awhile to pen my worship thoughts.

WLC
This is my local worship leader monthly get-together. We've only had two of these so far, but I love hanging out with these guys. (I think they learn a lot from me, actually.) I keep a blog that records the stuff we've talked about. The blog also keeps the guys informed about our upcoming meetings.

myVIRB
I heard VIRB was going to take over myspace. I'm not so sure, but I'm joining the mob.

0 comments: