BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I Am Trying to Break Your Heart

Man, I really wish I had an intern. 'Cause, you know, I just can't get all this stuff done.

I mean, I HAVE been getting all of it done from January to May and I'll be able to get it all done from September to December, but gosh, I just don't know how I'll survive summer without some extra bodies around.

Summer's so crazy right now that I barely have time to watch YouTube or blog or go get coffee or take two hour lunches. It really helps to have some kids around who really aren't very familiar with my particular office that I can lay some responsibility on.

Plus, I mean, an intern would learn a lot of stuff, too. I'm pretty skilled in my field and I'd like to pass that wisdom on. In addition to that, sometimes I really want to complain about my church and my wife is sick of hearing it. Sure would be nice to have some idealistic young people in my office to listen to me gripe.

If you've got an intern, count yourself blessed, people!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I don't have an intern...AND my "busy time" is starting soon!

Todd Wright said...

Interesting...some of my friends w/ interns haven't commented. Mad, perhaps?