BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Bad news, guys...

I went over to the Breakaway website and looked around a bit. Apparently, there's some sort of criteria regarding leading worship there. As best as I can tell, here's what I need to do to get the gig...

1. Wear extremely tight, short t-shirts, preferably with some sort of odd, antiquated logo design, jeans and flip-flops.


2. Have either wild, crazy, puffy hair (or) a shaved head.


3. Play a custom-built guitar.

4. Play a lot of Matt Redman songs.

Okay, well, I'm off to www.randomtshirts.com, then off to the gym. Oh yeah, I've got to go shave my head and then order a Goodall guitar. Do I even own any Matt Redman CDs?

3 comments:

Johnny! said...

No, that's bullcrap. I have first-hand knowledge that B-away will hire total geeks right off the street.

blake stewart said...

Dude, come on. Breakaway has a blog they've used one time. They definitely wouldn't make it past your blog nazism...

And like I said if the Smith Band can do it, anyone can...

Todd Wright said...

You know Johnny! plays for the Smith Band, right?