BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 18, 2007



Okay, I'll admit it - this guy intrigues me. This is "Dog, The Bounty Hunter" for those of you who aren't familiar.

But here's what bugs me about his show. I turn on the TV to watch this mullet-wearing, muscle-bound, pepper spraying bad boy kick tail while bring bail jumpers to justice.

And instead, every show ends like this.

Dog walks in house. Dog talks to criminal.

DOG: Hey man, you know we gotta' take you in, brother.
CRIMINAL: I know.
DOG: You want a cigarrette?
CRIMINAL: Yeah, thanks.

Dog and Criminal ride side by side to booking station in the back of SUV.

DOG: Hey, bra, you gotta' straighten out your life.
CRIMINAL: I know, dude.
DOG: You got a family, man.
CRIMINAL: I know, Dog. Thanks, man.
DOG: Hey, God bless you, man. Be safe.

Dog and Criminal hug before criminal gets thrown back in the slammer.

Isn't it false advertising to promote this dude as some action hero when he ends up being a long-haired, hippie-surfer?

Anybody with me?

2 comments:

Susie Moore said...

Ive never seen the show but I love, nay LOVE, his look.

Todd Wright said...

Looks like somebody who goes to Brother's Keeper.