BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Me and Paul Rocking


Finally got a few pics back from our retreat at Pine Cove. Better late than never. This was 2nd smallest room I've ever played in. And, no, I don't think the guy in the blue shirt is picking his nose. I think he's calling a friend.

"You gotta' hear this band, dude. They're better than Crowder."

Lots of stuff happening - work is wild, crazy, stressfull, all that jazz. The new issue of worshipnotes is up and looks really good.

I'm getting tons of good response about Part of Your Story. Right now, my plan is to record a studio version and make it like a super hyped, big-time download on an upcoming WN.

There's also a Live at .5IVE record in the works. That could very well happen by the fall. I'm loving .5IVE; the band is phenomenal and I am enjoying it so much.

Lots of other stuff going on. Will post more when I have a few free seconds! By the way, LOST was unbelievable last night. Wish more of you were watching so we could all talk about it. Oh, well...Jason and I still have 24. (Which was also quite fulfilling!)

1 comments:

Robert Conn said...

I don't care what you say Todd... That dude is straight up picking his nose. I'm talking a massive knuckle blower!