BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sunday, April 9th
SING TO THE KING (F)
AT THE CROSS (E)
THE CROSS OF CHRIST (E)
ALL PRAISE AND HONOR (A)
LAY IT DOWN (G)

Pretty good set. We had some drama stuff related to Palm Sunday. It went okay. The band did a great job . . . Cross of Christ was especially fun.

I'm freaking out about the Maryland gig. I need to get setlists together and I was going to mail CD's and now it just ain't happening. Dang it! I want to go up there and be good but I've got about a thousand things to do this week.

Went to the dentist this morning - man, I am such a little girl when it comes to the dentist.

3 comments:

Romack said...

Ok, so I am a dork....that timestamp (for the original post) is incorrect, right?

Robert Conn said...

No Justin, its correct. After you turn 26 you have to start getting up at 5:00 am and drinking black coffee. The John Wayne movies are still optional though.

Romack said...

Nice