BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A few days ago, I was riding in the car with Jonah, and somehow our conversation turned to Jesus. I look forward to these talks with Jonah because it’s a great time to invest in his spiritual development as well as a perfect opportunity to try to wrap my mind around the theology of a four-year old.
We had been talking for a few minutes when Jonah just exclaimed… “Yeah! Jesus makes you alive!”

Jesus said in John 10:10 that “the thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.”

Jonah is exactly right. As we prepare to celebrate Easter and the fact that Jesus is indeed alive, let’s hold to those words in John 10:10. Christ came to give us abundant life. This Easter, I want that to be my prayer, that God would show me what it means to have an abundant life.
Get it? JESUS MAKES YOU ALIVE!

0 comments: