BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 30, 2006

last few days... ..

The past couple of days have been pretty cool. Normally, I have Fridays off, but since the church office was closed, I got to take Thursday off, too. I came in for a couple of hours for a meeting, then spent the rest of the day with Kristen and Finley. (Jonah was at school.) Krist and I laid around reading books and just hanging out in a quiet house. It was nice.

Friday, we ran around a lot. Friday afternoon, Jonah and I hit the dollar store for a little purchase - yes, friends. Waterguns. This is turning into a sort of yearly tradition as summer nears. He and I go buy waterguns and then spend the afternoon soaking each other.

Saturday was more of the same - we DID spend 3 hours at Sears however getting pictures of Finley. Krist went nuts - bought the MEGA-PICTURE-PACKAGE with 15,000 pictures in it. Oh, well. That's what money is for!

Gotta' run - it's Sunday morning and I'm needed elsewhere. (I hope)

1 comments:

Robert Conn said...

Yes you are needed Todd... In Sanger!