BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 06, 2005

My parents wanted to take Jonah tonight, so Krist and I went on a date. We went to Applebee's (Club House Grill, Diet Pepsi and Triple Chocolate Meltdown for dessert. Yes, sir.)

After dinner, we drove around, walked the mall, etc. I did find a ton of books I'd love to buy. Why is it that when you actually HAVE money to spend on something, you can never find anything? I didn't have any money to spend tonight, and of course, found a lot of cool books. My next read will hopefully be Charlie Wilson's War. I don't know if anybody knows this Lufkin-based politician, but the book has caused quite a stir and it's just been reported that Tom Hanks will play Charlie Wilson in the film version after Hanks wraps up The DaVinci Code.

We picked up Jonah around 9. Got home about 9:30. After he and Krist get to bed, I'll exercise then try to finish my 2nd guitar part for "My Savior." If I can get done, Krist will do her vocals tomorrow. I got Romack's drum tracks done for "My Lips" and "Glorify" so maybe I can make some progress on those.

And then, tomorrow....you know it....oh yeah....AFTERNOON NAP! I'm so excited!

0 comments: