BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 03, 2005

That's What I Love about Sundays

Today's Set
Praise Adonai (Baloche)
Step by Step (Beaker)
Given To Me (Wright)
Holy Is the Lord (Tomlin/Reeves)
Offering (Baloche)
Step by Step (Reprise)


Everybody I know really digs the summer version of Daylight Savings Time. They like more sunlight in the evening. That's good, I guess, but anything the deprives me of sleep is a bad thing in my book. (It's strange - I love sleep, I just don't do that much of it.)

That being said, the family and I slept rather late this morning. Luckily, I didn't have any morning rehearsal at the church. I don't know who ever had the idea of early rehearsal on Sunday mornings, but if I meet that guy, it's on.
So I'm rested, relaxed and generally stress-free today, except I spent twenty years under the roof of A.W. Wright, and in the Wright house, Sunday afternoon's were for naps.

Now, valuable time I could spend exercising, practicing tonight's set, watching TV, reading or catching up on housework is taken up by a two-hour nap. I wake up late for practice, groggy, and overall grumpy.

I resolve not to nap today. It will not happen. It . . . (yawn) won't (yawn) happen to

0 comments: