BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Let the River Flow

Went to the monthly "church council" meeting. I'm sort of required to go. Let me tell ya', it's a non-stop party.

Came home after the meeting and ate a couple of corn dogs, then headed outside for a water gun fight w/ Jonah. Big problem - the guns don't work anymore. They were those cheap dollar-store versions of water guns. You would have thought I had killed our cat or something - Jonah went crazy.

So, I tell Kristen that we're heading on a gun-run. So we pile in the car, head to Target and start looking. Oh, man, I was so tempted to spend thirty bucks on two giant super soakers. We got a couple more $.99 ones.

Came back home and had a blast chasing Jonah and laughing. What a way to spend a Tuesday.

0 comments: