BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 01, 2011

RUN TODD RUN, Week 61

TUESDAY, 6/28/11
I'm eight pounds down since I cut out sweets. Feeling extremely proud of myself, I thought, "Oh, I can run outside this morning."

IT. WAS. HOT.

But I powered through and did 20 minutes outside. I definitely slowed down toward the end (even though I wore my Flash shirt....weird.) It was hard, but I'm glad I did it.

WEDNESDAY, 6/29/11
After my Tuesday run, Kristen looked at me and said, "No more running in the morning. You sweat all day!"

She's right. If I run in the morning heat, I'm wasted the entire day. That's why I opted for the night run on Wednesday night. While it's certainly not "cool" even at night, it is much cooler, as evidenced by less of a sweat bath once the run was completed.

Walked for 5 minutes, ran for 25, then walked for another 10. Felt strong and light and quick.

0 comments: