BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 03, 2011

RUN TODD RUN, Week 57

MONDAY, 5/30/11
The Wright family finally got to the gym! Did 20 minutes running on the treadmill and then hit the weights. Felt pretty good!

WEDNESDAY, 6/1/11
We were scheduled to exercise on Tuesday, but we slept in instead. It it didn't help that Toddy's triceps wouldn't move. So we figured a break might be in order. On Wednesday, we went back in for another session. Did 27 minutes on the treadmill and didn't do the weights. (Just didn't have time....)

FRIDAY, 6/3/11
Hotel had a nice gym so I went down and run for a bit. Did about 40 minutes total with a run that was a little over 20 minutes. I took a long time adding speed on the treadmill, which was fine until I realized if I wanted to hit 2 miles in twenty minutes I was going to have to crank the speed dial on the machine. I cranked it, but still couldn't make it. Did two miles in 22:50. Felt good, though. Lots of energy when I was done.

0 comments: