BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

An Interview with Finley

I sat down with my five-year old and conducted the following blog interview.

TODD: Hello, Finley.

FINLEY: Hello.

TODD: I'm interviewing you for my blog right now. Is that okay?

FINLEY: Sure!

DAD: What do you want to tell all my readers?

FINLEY: I'm gonna' tell them that my family is so awesome and pretty and really awesome.

DAD: How many people do you think read my blog?

FINLEY: 23.

DAD: You might be right, Finley. Say, where are you going this morning?

FINLEY: To dance.

DAD: Where do you take dance?

FINLEY: At Dance n' Drill.

DAD: Who's your teacher?

FINLEY: Miss Katherine and Miss Jamie.

DAD: What dance have y'all been working on?

FINLEY: Happy Little Working Song.

DAD: Do you like dance?

FINLEY: Yes.

DAD: What's your favorite thing about dance class?

FINLEY: My daddy.

DAD: What's your least favorite thing about dance class?

FINLEY: Doing summersaults.

DAD: You guys do summersault?

FINLEY: Yeah, like why would we do summersaults?

0 comments: