BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 25, 2010

RUN TODD RUN, Week 25

TUESDAY, 10/19/10
Went to the ROC again Tuesday morning and did 2 miles. While there's some part of me that feels some sense of accomplishment that I'm starting to expect the two mile run, there's another part (that actually runs) that's hating every freaking second of it.

I did this run in 18:30 with lots of foot traffic out on the trail. (There's was even an old woman on a bike who nearly ran over me.)

WEDNESDAY, 10/20/10
That run was so bad that I'm not even going to count it.


THURSDAY, 10/21/10
Got out pretty early and ran the trail behind the gym. Did 2 miles in twenty minutes. I had hoped to do it a bit faster than that, but oh well...it's all about consistency!
My little blog here keeps getting shorter and shorter - I guess I'm feeling a little apathetic about it lately.

FRIDAY, 10/22/10
Ran around the neighborhood back home in Lufkin. Didn't really focus on distance or time, just tried to get a little exercise in. Probably going to go back on the Couch-2-5k this weekend. Think it'll feel weird to
go back to run in 90 second increments?

0 comments: