BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 03, 2010

RUN TODD RUN, Week 18

MONDAY 8/30/10
Nice rain Monday night made for a nice evening. Did 25 minutes while I listened to my set for Sunday. Really didn't want to run, but luckily there's some Lincoln Brewster in this week's set so that kept me going!

THURSDAY 9/2/10
Hesitate to even blog this one because it was so bad. There was some running, some walking, some griping and maybe even a few tears. I've had another one of those weeks where I just couldn't get out there to run. Being busy is good, but I'm obviously regressing because I'm not making time for the running.

FRIDAY 9/3/10
I was in Lufkin Friday night and decided to take advantage of my mom-in-laws very FLAT and measured street.

2 miles.

I don't think I've hit 2 miles since I started this thing, so it felt pretty good. Did my first mile in 11:24 and my second in 10:56. Not a record by any stretch, but it felt great. My route at home is much more hilly, so I'm not quite ready to consider myself a two-miler yet, but Friday night felt good. I'm still waiting for running to feel easier - so far, every run is hard.

But I'm glad I'm sticking with it.

1 comments:

Liz said...

So do you get the "runner's high" that people talk about?