BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 16, 2010

...and to waste some time

Over the past year, I've come across a couple of really great sites to throw into Google Reader. Almost every week, I see a funny or goofy video or some post that I wanna' share. I've been collecting these for the past couple of weeks, and I think you'll find them pretty interesting.

#1. ARSENIO VS. THE GAYS.
As a kid, my favorite thing to do during the Summer was stay up and watch Arsenio Hall on late-night TV. However, this clip form May of 1991 completely got by me. As Arsenio introduces his next guest, several members of the direct action LGBT group infiltrated the set of the Arsenio Hall Show and attacked Hall for not booking gay guests. I can't believe this ever went to air, because it's pretty heated.


Via: The Daily What

#2. TOO OLD...OR MAYBE NOT
Don't know who Bill Carlisle is. But the dude's got hops.

via Abraham Piper

#3. THE 'TALK TO STRANGERS' PROJECT
Via Twitter, I found this new blog by a guy who's fed up with how negative, isolated and pointless his life is. Because of this new revelation, he's resolved to start talking to strangers. So far, this blog has proven to be funny, honest and insightful. I think you would dig it:talktostrangersblog

Now...go waste some time.

0 comments: