BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

I Have A Problem...

I am, by no means, a perfect man.

I have faults.

I have failings.

Who among us doesn't harbor some secret for fear of ridicule and severance from community?

Well, I wont' be afraid any more. I say it here and now in the hope that you'll better understand me and appreciate me for all my uniqueness.

I AM ADDICTED TO SHOES.

At last count, I own 11 pairs of shoes, most of which, I still wear.

Eleven pairs of shoes may seem much for a man, but it gets worse, because 11 isn't enough. I want more. Always. More.

I love shoes. Say what you will, but it is who I am.

How many pairs of shoes do YOU have?

1 comments:

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Oh dude- 11 is small potatoes for how many I just moved from Texas to Missouri. I am ashamed to say how many I have. :-)