BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Nothing But Love...for Michael Emerson

As most know, I'm a bit of an "innocent bystander" when it comes to LOST. I still can appreciate the show for it's massive appeal across the world. I don't know that people in my generation have ever seen a television series so captivating and monumental.

In fact, I think the hiring of Michael Emerson was one of the smartest things the show could have ever done. Benjamin Linus has been a catalyst that's taken the show to new and wonderfully weird places and he's sustained the series in its lulls. It's hard to remember LOST before Emerson came on board, and with good reason.

I'm certainly not as excited as my wife when it comes to the final season, but there's a part of me that really, really hopes they can pull it off in a way that's satisfying and worth the time. And I hope Emerson is a big part of it.

0 comments: