BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Too Many Greats...Too Little Time

Most of you are "readers." So here's my question...

Name five great books you haven't read.

Here's what I mean: name five famous books - books that are renowned for fantastic literary or spiritual value - that you haven't read. In fact, tell us a bit more and let us know whether or not you have any desire to actually read them.

I'll go first.

  • Catcher In The Rye - have no desire to read it.
  • The Great Gatsby - faked it in high school with CliffNotes. Seems like the most boring book ever.
  • A Christmas Carol - Krist keeps telling me I need to read this one to get into the Christmas spirit.
  • A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius - lots of folks have told me Eggers' book is destined to be a classic.
  • Twilight - I have no desire to read it, but feel like I ought to anyway.

0 comments: