BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

(LIST)

  • Gmail chatting w/ Missions Pastor while he's in Africa - cool.

  • You know what Todd and Kristen do when our kids go to bed? Eat candy. For real. Don't tell them.

  • One downside to having someone give you a phone is that you become obsessed with beating their old high score on the games.

  • I really really want to write some straight-up scripture songs. I've been messing with it and let me tell you something - that's a hard type of song to write.

  • We still have ants in our mail box. I know.

  • Every time I feel really out-of-touch with pop music, I watch Jimmy Kimmel and realize that apparently they just give record deals out now to folks w/ 80's hair and a synth. The I don't feel quite so bad.

  • Even though I'm a pretty considerate guy, I am in love with the show, "Scare Tactics." I shouldn't enjoy this show. Except it's totally great.

  • My wife never ceases to amaze me. Her kindness and sincerity this week has been a complete inspiration to me.

1 comments:

Liz said...

awwww! I love to see guys brag on their wives!