BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

THINGS I LIKED ABOUT TODAY...

Tuesday, 8/11/09

  1. Staff lunch with fajitas, a cookie cake, and Big Red homemade ice cream.

  2. Editing three videos at one time. Yes, I actually like that!

  3. Watching Michael Moore Hates America (late last night/early this morning.) Great documentary...about documentaries!

  4. Seeing my old pal Chris this afternoon. Man, I miss that guy!

  5. Having the whole family at church with me today.

3 comments:

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Todd, I just joined the Bethel movement and posted "Things I liked about today" as well.

http://blessedwithgrace.blogspot.com/2009/08/things-i-liked-about-today.html

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Big Red Ice Cream- I would be liking that today, too!!!

Liz said...

Speaking of #4 --- Did you know that Clark & Kandice Crawford are going to be in town in November? :)