BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

(LIST) Air Travel

  • Why do I always sit next to the woman who ordered the breakfast burrito w/ extra spicy sauce and hides it in her bag until we get to cruising altitude?

  • Flight delays lead to bad decisions...like ordering that Wendy’s “Baconator” twenty minutes before takeoff.

  • Once you get to ride in a plane that’s not fully packed with people...you are spoiled forever.

  • People wear weird things in the airport...my theory is that anybody who dresses ridiculous should understand that their wardrobe immediately qualifies them to be asked for a picture.

  • Why does every male flight attendant sound the same?

  • On my last flight, I saw a soldier get patted down by TSA. That seem wrong to anybody else?

  • I love it when the airline checkout clerks are kind. You know...on the 1/1,000,000 chance that it happens.

0 comments: