BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

10 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY

  1. The Hellboy movies. I love them. Finally got the chance to see all of the 2nd one and I loved it even more than the first.

  2. The music of John Prine. Great music for long drives.

  3. The blogs of Tyler Stanton and Tripp Crosby.

  4. Netflix. We've had a good couple of weeks, Netflix and I. Thank you, little red envelopes.

  5. Internet at the church. I convinced that the internet speed at my home is actually powered by 14-year old hamster running on a wheel in some power plant around here. Sheesh, it's slow. Internet at Bethel is really fast. Every day at the church, I'm like a guy from the 1940's who's arrived by time machine. ("What's this, see? You put all that flim-flam in that box and you can read what other people have written? Zowee!")

  6. Vlogging. That doesn't shock anybody.

  7. My grandmother's chocolate pie. Can all Grandmas cook?

  8. The songwriting of Bob Fitts. So smooth. It's not trendy, but it's strong.

  9. Jonah and Finley. They're growing up so fast, but I am loving the people they're becoming.

  10. Sleeping late in the mornings. Makes sense for a guy who gets a 2nd wind every night at around 11:30.
Your turn...comment or post somewhere 10 things that make you happy!

0 comments: