BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

SURPRISE

I remember being interested in "The Lookout" awhile back when I caught the trailer. You all know how I feel about heist films, right?

'Cause heist films are awesome.

I was able to catch "The Lookout" last week on TV and I have to say that it really surprised me.

This movie was so much more than I expected - it had more heart and a better story than I imagined.

So, it got me thinking.

What's a movie that pleasantly surprised you?

5 comments:

Lance said...

The Spanish Prisoner with Steve Martin.

Todd Wright said...

That was a great movie.

Amy said...

Steve Martin is great.

Scott said...

That Johnny Cash movie / phoenix & witherspoon. i was really surprised at their ability to actually sing

p-melt said...

Over the Hedge.

Don't judge me.

Ben Folds even did the music.