BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

It's All About The Previews...

Of course, one of the great things about going to the movies is TRAILERS!

There were a few that seemed really interesting.

Of course, the big Star Trek trailer was unveiled, but you can find that almost anywhere now. But these others were pretty new to me...



I read about this remake a month or so ago but had no idea it was coming so quick. This trailer will probably cause me to temporarily suspend my "SAY NO TO KEANU" policy. But how can he mess us up a movie about a giant black alien cloud eating up everything in sight?



Will Smith is box office gold these days. And this one looks really interesting. I love it when a trailer leaves me curious. (Too many of them give too much away.)



Yes, I do believe that Mr. Cruise has gotten a bit weird, lately. But this one does look good...a giant political conspiracy coordinated down to the very last second with a whole host of players/experts in their field? That's almost as good as a heist film, in my book.

On the flip side, if you'd like to watch a movie that further shows us how far the great Samuel L. Jackson has fallen, take a look at this...



And the fall film most destined to be used in church analogies....

3 comments:

david said...

Sylar as Spock...loving it!

Johnny! said...

You realize you dissed a Frank Miller film?

Todd Wright said...

Well, I was really trying to disrespect Samuel L. Jackson more than the movie itself.

But I'm willing to bet that "The Spirit" is horrible enough all on it's own.