BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 06, 2008

Spence Peppard Is Famous...Seriously

Okay, I recently played a gig with Spence Peppard. I was excited to play alongside him because he's a great talent and a funny guy. (I had seen some of his Facebook stuff and realized that he was quite the showman.)

A few weeks earlier at Bethel, one of my band members asked me if I had ever seen the "Worst Recording Session Ever" on YouTube. I told him that I wasn't familiar and he encouraged me to check it out. Unfortunately I forgot about it. A couple of weeks ago when I was doing the event with Spence, I mentioned that to the aforementioned band member.

"He's from Nacogdoches?" the guy asked.

"Yep."

"Plays guitar"

"Yes," I said.

"Works in a studio?" He smiled.

"I think so."

"That's the guy!"

So, I watched it. And I loved it. Apparently, I am not alone. 275,000 views.

And I want you to be one of them. This is great.


0 comments: