BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

SKRIBIT WEEK #1


#1.
HOW COULD YOU BEST EXPRESS YOUR SINCERE REGRET AT YOUR HASTY WORDS AIMED AT CYCLISTS?

Um...well, based on the few cyclists I know, I think I'm clear on what I'm supposed to do, NOW.

Apparently, when I approach cyclists on the road , I should stop my car immediately so that these blessed souls can drive wherever and however they prefer.

I also think I'm supposed to get out of my car and applaud them until they are without earshot. (I actually can keep applauding if I prefer, but that part is not required.)

If one of them happens to veer into my lane, I will chastise myself - not him or her.
And if the cyclist's veering causes me to drift into oncoming traffic and I suffer a horrible, horrible crash, I should not expect said cyclist to stop, aid or even glance over at the burning remains of my vehicle.

And if I survive the crash, I'm supposed to sue myself for not giving right away to the cyclists.
It's the law.

2 comments:

Lance said...

apology accepted.

Todd Wright said...

Proof that Lance Burch is funnier than me any day of the week.