BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Friday

Finley woke up a bit before 7, so I got up with her. We lounged around the living room for a bit. Somehow, she found a bag of Cheetoh's and began her 'breakfast' without me knowing.

Once I got the Cheetoh's away from her, she wanted to go out into the backyard to see our cat, whom she ABSOLUTELY LOVES! Except I keep forgetting we have a new security system that Kristen sets to "stay" during the night...which means that the second a door is opened the entire house explodes w/ sirens.

I get the sirens turned off and Finley played outside for a bit. She eventually came in and we had some breakfast, watched cartoons...you know, LAZINESS. Kristen and Jonah slept pretty late, but once the A/C man called to schedule a repair on our non-functioning air conditioner, we all got up and ready for some cool air!

We hung out while the dude fixed the A/C. (Very nice guy...Bullard Air Conditioning is the way to go, gang.) After that was done, the kids and I headed into town. Kristen had lunch with her friend Marla, so we went to the bookstore to buy some books! Finley got a Mickey Mouse book, Jonah got Spongebob (of course,) I got 2 books (N.T. Wright and Ted Dekker,) and I picked up a new Bible for Kristen. After the bookstore, we stopped by Target for some groceries/supplies then headed home.

We had lunch, then I put Finley down for a nap. Kristen got home around 2:30 or 3 and I hit the treadmill. (Had a great run...probably the most fun run I've had to date!) I grabbed a shower and we lounged around a bit more. Pretty soon, we made some dinner plans with the Strader's. Let me tell you something - those are fun people to hang out with.

After dinner, we all came back to the Wright house so the kids could play. Ross and I had been toying with the idea of seeing "Eagle Eye," so we got online, bought tickets and caught the 9:55 show. I won't do a whole review of the movie, but it was a fun ride. Utterly ridiculous storyline, but some great action and humor...and some cool story-pacing and camera work, too.

Got home around 1am, wrote this blog and went to bed!

BE SURE AND VOTE ON THE 'MIGHTY TO SAVE' POLL AT THE BLOG!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Quality Air Conditioning is who you should have called! My son in law would have been nice too.

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.