BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 04, 2008

Levi Conn...destined to make the world laugh

A while back, lots of you got an email from me begging you to pass this video along. This is Robert and his son, Levi, and I am determined to make it a viral hit on the internet.

Here's what I need you to do!

#1. Watch it, enjoy it, and realize that Levi knows what's up the whole time.

#2. Pass it along. (Blog it, link it, email it, Twitter about it, the whole thing.) As of this posting, it sits as ____ views, but we can do better than that!








Come on, how can you not love those 2 guys, right?

Start Sharing!

3 comments:

Michael said...

What is with your obsession with internet stardom?

Todd Wright said...

Because most internet stars don't deserve to be.

And funny, brilliant kids do.

blake stewart said...

I will admit. I laughed out loud. Awesome video!