BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

For your Friday, I thought I'd take a few real quick passes at the Skribit suggestions for this week.

When ever that widget is busy, I'll try to do a single post blast where I can answer/post/discuss and clear out the list!

#1. What does somebody have to do to get on the "read these blogs" list?
Great question! All joking aside, all you really have to do is tell me! I'll admit that I do a poor job with the upkeep of the link list. Because I use a blog reader to follow sites, I often forget that other folks might still use my list from time to time to find blogs. Sorry about that. Anybody that wants on can get on! Except Doug. But that's another story for another day.

#2. Blogger's block.
See Thursday's post below. ZING!

#3. Explain why you love your blog more than your job and get away with it.
'Cause I can?

#4. There were quite a few suggestions regarding the rather negative "anonymous" suggestions. (See #3.)
Thanks, guys. But I've found that typically anonymous comments of that sort are best left ignored.
______
We've also had some great suggestions over at worshipnotes. If you've got time, sail over there and check out some of the stuff we've been talking about!

3 comments:

Artie said...

OK, I've seen you and Robert talk about using a blog reader.. In all my FedExness and worship leader duties this sounds like a nice way to cut back on clicking back and fourth on a blog roll.

Tell me a little more about this exciting technology. I've missed it somehow in my blogging education.

Doug said...

pretty please can i be on the link list todd!!!!

Robert Conn said...

Artie, there are several versions of RSS feed readers. The one I use is by Google called "Google Reader." I have it embedded into my personalized Google homepage. When someone posts (any RSS feed I subscribe to) it let's me preview it right there without having to go visit their site. If I want to leave a comment I have to go to the their site. It saves so much time if you subscribe to multiple RSS feeds like Todd and I do.