BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

To those of you familiar with the Nintendo Wii, the little picture makes perfect sense. It is Ninetendo's Mii creator.

Essentially, the Wii lets you create a little character. Ideally, the character is supposed to be YOU so that you can use him or her to play games, "mingle" with other Mii characters online, stuff like that.

Well, our Wii isn't hooked up to the Internet, but that hasn't mattered much. My wife has become a Mii Artist.

Now, let me tell you something about my wife that you may not know. A lot of folks know that she's pretty artsy - she can pretty much learn how to do about any creative thing. But what most of you probably don't know is that Kristen has a soft spot in her heart for caricatures.

As a matter of fact, it's a long-standing tradition in the Wright house that if we are ever in proximity of a caricature artist, we will have one done. About six or seven years ago, Kristen decided she wanted to learn how to caricature. We bought a book, some paper, pens, whatnot, and she got pretty good. But alas, along came children and busier days and the caricatures disappeared.

But they're back...

My wife has been busy creating very realistic and charming little Mii characters of our family and friends. To date (since Christmas morning,) here are the folks she's designed:

1. Me
2. Her
3. Jonah
4. Finley
5. Kristen's Mom
6. Kristen's Dad


7. My Mom
8. My Dad
9. My Grandfather
10. My Grandmother


11. Her brother
12. Her sister-in-law
13. Her neice


14. Robert

15. Shelly

16. Ashlin

17. Her cousin
18. Her cousin's husband


19. Her cousin's daughter

20. Her cousin's son

21. Lance

22. Amy
23. Jason


In addition to that, Jonah created 2 characters named 515 abd 709 and I did my best to make a mock-up of Shooter Jennings.

If you're not on the list yet, don't worry. I'm sure Kristen will be getting to your profile soon. In addition, I found the Mii creator online today, so maybe Krist can showcase some of her folks over at her blog. (She's gotta' blog something, right?)

And if you're one of those people reading this, thinking, "THAT GIRL HAS SPENT WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON THIS STUFF."

You're absolutely right.

1 comments:

Jason Fullen said...

It doesn't matter that I am number 23 on the list. What matters is that I made the list. We are talking 23 out of a potential millions of options. I just have to say "Thank you, I'm honored"