BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen...



Here's the site we launched this morning to run in conjuction with our God 101 series that started today.

We had no music today, but special guest Rob Byers, who's an artist. Rob spent almost 40 minutes painting a massive mural on stage. Our pastor then came up and talked about "brushstrokes" - how we had no idea what the picture was going to be. Slowly, as we saw more brushstrokes, we begin to get a better perspective.

Mike then asked our people to take a few minutes and write down their own personal brushstrokes - times when they've "seen" God. It was really cool. I would tell you what we're going to do with those cards, but since my blog is now linked at http://www.worshipbuzz.com/, some of them may be reading this!

I must keep it secret! I must keep it safe! I will say that reading through these cards has been a moving experience. Will try to post more info on the next "super-secret-church-thing" in the next few days.

1 comments:

Shelly said...

I love that logo. Looks like something my very bright husband would do.