BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Thank You, Robert!


This is Tim Hughes. He's a worship leader from England. He's written at least two songs that your church sings. As awesome as he is, I'd be lying if I said his last record lived up to his rep.
I liked the last record; I just don't think it had much to offer congregationally.
Well, guess what? That's all about to change.
This is an amazing record - it's what a Tim Hughes record should be: immediately singable and Godward while still really fun to just listen to.
Go get this record. I give it the Todd Wright Seal of Approval.

5 comments:

Robert Conn said...

You're welcome! I aim to please.

(Plus I get to recommend cd's that you have not heard yet only about once every 10 years so I'm happy to assist)

Robert Conn said...

I noticed you were listening to Tommy Walker. I think we did every single Tommy Walker song at Battle Creek. They are fun to play... especially for a percussionist!

Romack said...

You labeled it Tod Wright Seal of Approval - for some reaison I just find that funny.

Todd Wright said...

no, i didn't.

Romack said...

I'm sorry, my crappy wireless keyboard doesn't pick up letters and such about 70%...what I meant to say was "You labeled it with Todd Wright Seal of Approval"...I spelled your name wrong...sorry dude.