BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Spent about 40 minutes on the phone with Ross last night getting info on how the record will happen. I ended the call really excited about Ross, his team and the overall outcome his studio wants to produce.
...
Right now, the plan is to get Ross a few (or all) simple demos of the songs I want on the record. Then some time in the next couple of months, we'll meet, play through the songs, talk about arrangements, make notes, etc. Then I'll come home and build some scratch/click tracks that I'll give to the studio. (This is a cool thing, because I'll be able to do that on my own and not have to pay for studio time to do it.)
...
The way it's looking right now, we'll probably start the project sometime in February. Ross gave me some guesses as to how long it will take, but that will be largely dependent on whether my singing is junk or not.
...
That's the info so far.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

I just CANNOT believe no one has commented about the booty call post.